Two day Wine and Arrowtown Wanaka Combo
- Location: Queenstown, New Zealand
- Product code: WAWC
This wine and scenic combo is a great way to experience world famous wines and stunning scenery over two relaxed days with Queenstowns original wine tour company Queenstown Wine Trail and our Arrowtown Wanaka Tour.
You choose what days you want, just let us know.
The Original Tour by Queenstown Wine Trail: 1pm to 5.30pm
Take this afternoon tour and experience the true flavour of our local pinot noir and other wine varietals at three premium vineyards. Enjoy a guided tour through the vines and into New Zealand’s largest underground wine cave. This relaxing tour travels just a short distance from Queenstown where you will be given in-depth wine tastings and presentation at each vineyard.
You have plenty of time to unwind and get yourself a winery lunch or sample a selection of local cheeses. Craft beer tastings are also available, or there is an opportunity to substitute wine tasting for beer.
- Hosted tastings at 3 wineries
- Underground wine cave tour
- 15+ wine tastings included
- Choose a light lunch from the menu, at your own expense
- Other options are cheese tasting & craft beer
- Courtesy pick up and drop off at selected accommodation or central Queenstown
Departs daily at 1pm, allow 4.5 hours
Remarkable Scenic Tours Arrowtown Wanaka Tour: 11am to 5pm
Visit historic Arrowtown, stunning Wanaka and the world famous Cardrona hotel with a knowledgeable guide. The amazing landscape and scenery will truly be the highlight of your time in Queenstown.
- Hotel Pick up.
- Visit historic Arrowtown & Chinese Village
- Photo stop at the world famous Wanaka Tree
- Photo stops on the Crown Range
- Free time in Wanaka
- Time for a beverage at the iconic Cardrona Hotel . Photo stops at the Bra fence and the top of the Crown Range.
- Includes a glass of Cardrona Ale or other options if not a beer drinker.